Friday, June 5, 2015

Lalaloopsy Doll - Bluebell Dewdrop (birthday bash)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



 I am excited to share with you our second doll from the Lalaloopsy Doll. Today we are featuring Lalaloopsy Bluebell Dewdrop. This one is also fun, adorable and imaginative for your little one. 

My daughter was excited when she pulled this doll out of the box. My daughter also likes faires and this doll is perfect for any little girl who loves faries. Bluebell Dew Drop is also 13 inches tall, articulated head, arms, and legs. She also comes with a pet also. I personally loved the pet that came with Bluebell Dew Drop. I am also a fan of her outfit. I like how the top layer of the dress is a purple and the bottle layer is blue. Purple is my daughters favorite color so she was very excited about the dress. I also love the detail of her shoes. They look just like fairy shoes and are very detailed. The shoes also purple and blue. 

What I also like about these dolls that you can change their clothes. Which is good if your child likes to collect the difference they can swap their clothing. I know my daughter loves to mix match different outfits with her dolls. I also love how these dollars are decent size, durable and great quality. My daughter loves playing with both of her new dolls.  You can find Bluebell Dewdrop on amazon.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...