Monday, June 15, 2015

STORMp3 Fathers Day Gift

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you looking for that special gift for dad for fathers day? Well I have a great gift idea for him from Toilet Tree Products. This year they are offering several special products, but the best one is the STORMp3 Water Resistant Speaker is a battery operated music control in the shower. 
This product is made special for your shower and designed to mount on your shower wall for easy convince. On this STORMp3 there are controls built in on the face of the speaker so you are able to control the music selection on your STORMp3. This STORMp3 offers manual play or random shuffle control play. This product contains 2 GB memory that hold roughly around 500 songs. How amazing is that? The batter roughly has about 73 hours of battery life until it needs new batteries. 
I love this concept of this product!! I love how you can listen to your music in the shower and not have to get your iPad ruined. It amazing that you can store up to 500 songs, so it does not get repetitive either. This would make a perfect gift for your dad for fathers day. You can find great father day gifts at the website below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...