Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Teen Beach 2 DVD

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Get Ready for 2015’s Hottest Surf Sequel!
TEEN BEACH 2
Washes Ashore on Disney DVD on June 26th 

DVD Includes Never-Before-Seen Bonus Features and an Exclusive Friendship Necklace!

I am very excited to share with you the Teen Beach 2 DVD has come out on DVD. I know my son is a huge fan of the first movie and he could not wait for the second movie to come out!!

When it arrived in the mail of course my kids called and emergency movie afternoon. We made the popcorn and put the DVD on for some family time!

Synopsis:
Dive in the rock out with the hottest surf sequel under the sun! Now that summer's over and school has begun, Brady (Ross Lynch) and Mack's (Maia Mitchell) relationship seems headed for a wipeout- until Lela, Tanner and the "Wet Side Story" kids show up!! Dazzled by the novelty and variety of the modern world, Lela want to stay, but the real world and the "reel" world just don't mix Can Mack and Brady find the magic to get the kids him and get their own romance back on track before it's to late? Packed with the electrifying song and dance numbers and hilarious cis out of water wackiness, Teen Beach 2 is "wow Abunga" fun for everyone.

Overall thoughts:

I enjoyed the movie it was fun to watch with the kids. My kids loved the signing and dancing.  I enjoyed having the kids come back to the real world. I loved watching the mix of both worlds. My kids got a kick out of how some of the stars were disappearing in the movie and wondered how it was going to get fixed. I enjoyed the whole movie and the sacrifices that both sides were making for friendship. The only part I was confused is the ending. I am not sure if they where setting it up for a Teen Beach 3 or what? But overall it was a great movie and I would definitely recommend picking it up on DVD!! Find this DVD at your local retailer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...