Sunday, June 14, 2015

Unique Natural Products (Birthday Bash)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

As a parent it seems like your always cleaning. Well when you have to tornados in your house that is 4 and 7 it seems like you can never catch a break with cleaning. I know in my household I have been learning about natural cleaning products. 

Recently I came across a website that offers a variety of natural products for your household. This company is called Unique. Their mission is to make safe products that will get the job done. Unique will never sell you a product that they don't stand behind 100%. 

How their products work- When you throw a banana peel on the ground it eventually disappears because bacteria and enzymes break it down and turn it into carbon dioxide and water. That is called Biodegradation. This is what their products do.

I was excited when I received two of their products to test out. The two products I received for review was their Super Digest-It Safe Drain Opener and their Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator.

I am always looking for a product that will help me unclog my drains. With this product I was excited to be able to try. Before you use this product you want to make sure that you shake well before using. When cleaning different items you will need to know how many ounces. 3 cap full equals 1 oz. How this works on your drain it super digest it and it fast acting and powerful although all this formula is safe. The drain formula is made with safe ingredient and not harsh chemicals from other products that you made have tried in the past. What the harsh chemicals from the other products did not remove the drain build up it burned holes through the backup. This would

make more clogs in the near future. With this product that I tried would work on the clogs and break down the blockage that was occurring. I was quite impressed with this product. It was not over powerful smell and it did the job. They were telling the truth where I did not have to use this product quite as much as the others. 

The second product that we received was their Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator. This comes in a 32 oz bottle but it contains 2.5 gallon of product. The instructions will tell you how to split up and dissolve the product for use. I know with our pet he had a problem making it outside and I could not find the right product to help eliminate that odor when he was a puppy. With this product it worked to the T and helped remove the odor. Their product blend of totally natural and healthy bacteria and microbes will literally eat biodegrade the stains and odors off of any surface and turn them into carbon dioxide and water. Which means your stains and odors won't come back like they do with conventional chemical cleaners. I was quite surprised on how well it took the stain out. You do have to follow the instructions not his product. Where we dissolved some of the formula in water and than put it on the stain and had to leave it standing for hours.

I was quite impressed with the home natural cleaners and would recommend these product in home with children. You can find more information out on their website below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...