Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Baltic Wonders




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Is it a nightmare when your baby starts teething? I know personally my two children it became a nightmare. My children would never want to use their teething toys and always found something else to chew. It always frighten me that they would be chewing something that is not safe for them or it would make them sick.

My daughter was very bad at this and I had to come with a solution. I came across a company called Baltic Wonders and they offered a Amber Teething Necklace. When I saw this product I knew right there and then I had to find more information about this product and see if it would solve my problems. I figured if my daughter was always fascinated with my necklaces than maybe she would be interested in this one. The Baltic Amber Teething Necklace is known for its ability to reduce your child's teething pain through natural release of succinic acid. This acts like an anti inflammatory agent for child while teething. Your child can wear this product as a necklace, anklet and bracelet.

I know your wondering how safe is this? It is safe. I personally would not my child wear it to sleep or I would supervise this. Accidents happen and I am always a worry ward. This product is durable and quality is great. In case if this product broke the beads would not go anywhere there may be one stray bead but if that was a concern it shouldn't be. 

My daughter absolutely loved this product. She gravitated towards it right away and put it in her mouth. It seemed to help her out tremendously. She still won't touch her other teething toys but will touch this necklace. I would recommend this product to all the moms out there. You can find this product below






No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...