Thursday, July 2, 2015

High Shine Club

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I am excited to share with a review package that I received in the mail today. This is a subscription service from High Shine Club. High Shine Club is a monthly subscription of nail polish trends. The High Shine Team will find the hottest trends make sure you have a fantastic box. There are two box levels 15/box or 25/box. Depending on the box you choose will determined the quality of the nail polish.

Each box will have a nail polish and up to 3 samples in your box. When you register for your box for the first time it does say you will earn a bonus gift. 
In my box I received a Londtown nail polish in Royal Baby Blue. I researched this nail polish and retails for about 16 dollars.  I really enjoyed this color. I also received a little bottle of oil, two package of nail polish remover, cuticle stick.


Overall I enjoyed the subscription box. I did the research and I did get my money's worth. I do love the nail polish color. I really like the Royal Baby Blue. This would be a fun on the go kit. This would also be a great birthday gift for a special loved one. You can find their subscription service below

www.highshineclub.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...