Sunday, July 19, 2015

iLash

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Have you ever wished you had thicker and longer eyelashes? I know I have. I have very thin eyelashes and always have dreamed of having thicker and longer lashes. While I have been nervous in trying out lashes serums to help get thicker lashes. The reason why I was nervous is I wash not sure if I wanted to put the product so close to my eyes and I did not want it to irritate my skin. 

I had the chance to review iLash serum. When I received this product I was a little nervous about trying this product. When I applied this product I did not a little burning while applying it. The burning went away shortly after applying. It was easy to apply and did not make a mess during applying the product. The results of this product could be seen within a few days. I noticed thicker and fuller eyelashes. I would recommend this product. 

You can find the product here Amazon





1 comment:

  1. Amazing Article really happy to say it was an interesting post. Thanks For Sharing.haute her advanced makeup tips

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...