Friday, July 31, 2015

it Lash Care Growth Serum

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



When it comes to cosmetics I am very leery when it come choosing a specific brand and product. I have very sensitive skin and it seems that I break out from different cosmetics. So I am very careful in which brands and cosmetics that I use.

I have always wanted better lashes. I wanted the longer and fuller look but always have been reluctant in trying the growth serums. I have alway been afraid that I would react badly to it. I also have heard in the past about a burning sensations from some growth serums. I think due to hearing that I am reluctant to try lash growth serums.

I have read many review for it Lash Car Growth Serum and I had to try it. I had no problem ordering this product. It also shipped very easy and well packaged when I received the product. 

When I read the box it says you will notice a difference within 30 days of use. It also mentioned that it safe and gentle formula. I opened the box it came in what it looked to be a mascara bottle. Although it is not like that. When you open it, it has a little brush that sweep the serum to your lashes. It was easy to apply. I would recommend in being careful of not getting this on your skin and if it does try to get it of quickly. That when I noticed a little burning. This product will last you 8 weeks. I noticed shortly after that his product was working and I loved how my lashes looked longer and fuller. I was also glad not to see a color change with my lashes. I would recommend this product if your are looking for a great lash/brow serum. 

You can find the product below



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips for face

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...