Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Justified Laboratories



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





I have been looking for a long time to find a teeth whitening system that works and that is safe. I honestly have given up looking for a system that works. The last teeth whitening system that I tried did not work and was very disappointed and was expensive. 

I decided I would give it one last try and try Justified Laboratories Teeth Whitening Kit. When I read up about it I honestly thought it was too good to be true. Boy was I wrong. I actually found a teeth whitening system that actually worked and half the price what I have paid for in the past!!


This kit contains a 5 (5ml) syringes, UV Light, Duplex Mouth Tray with air hole for easy breathing and shade guide. Each syringe contains enough whiting gel for 5 sessions. 

When I took the product out I read in the instructions I understood it quite well. The instruction can be overwhelming if you have never used a teeth whitening kit before. 

Let me tell you that this teeth whiting kit is probably one of the easiest kits that I used in a while. First you want to take the teeth trays and mold them for a custom fit so you can get the best results. This step take the most time but after completing it, it will be more simple. This step is important because it helps the gel where needs to and gives you the best results. 

You only use a little bit of the whitening gel so they provide you quite a bit for the price. This will last you quite awhile if you use the product right. I have used this product once so far and I love the results and it simple to use. I will update you after I used a few more times to let you know more. I would recommended this whitening kit and it is FDA approved. You can find this kit at the link below it very affordable!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...