Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Les Labs Prostate Health

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Do you have a loved one like a father or grandfather who need help with their prostate health? I have a great product that could help get some relief. We received a bottle from LES Labs Prostate Health Dietary Supplement. This is weigh Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root and Pygeum. This supplement supports healthy prostate function, helps reduce bladder, discomfort, promotes urinary tract health. This bottle comes with 60 capsules. 

My father started taking this pill once a day to see if it would help with not going to the bathroom as much during the night. When my dad starting taking this product he said a con about the product is the size of the pill. When you are older he said it harder to swallow big pills. He said they do work well. There was no weird taste taking the product so that was a plus. He said shortly after taking this product he saw a reduce of using the bathroom through the night. He was quite happy with the results and also happy that he only had to take one pill a day. The price is iffy. This is a great product but price is a little high but the quality of the product is great. You can find this product with the link below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...