Saturday, July 4, 2015

Magformers

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I was excited when I was able to review Magformers again for our Birthday Bash. This is one of my favorite companies and products to review. My children absolutely love Magformers and they spend hours and hours playing with the different sets. Sometimes my kids tend to mix the different sets up together, but still enjoy hours of fun.

I received Magformers Neoncolor Set for review. This is a new set from Magformers that they just recently came out with. My children were super excited to receive this set in the mail. Of course my children couldn't not wait to open up and start playing with this set. What I really like about this Magformers set that is neon colors and it different from the other colors sets. 

In this specific set it come with 60 pieces and is recommend for ages 3+. Well I have a 7 and 4 year old and this set is the right age for them. Both children absolutely love this set. Sometimes they play together and sometimes they play separately but it is mazing to see them use their imagination while playing. I love watching my children use imaginative play and see what they are coming up with while playing. I also like to see them problem solve when they can't make what they want. I would definitely recumbent this new set and their other sets. Find their set at www.magformers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...