Thursday, July 23, 2015

Majestic Pure Eye Gel Type 1

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you a mom who have tired looking eyes? The puffiness or dark circle under your eyes. Well I have found a product perfect for you that I personally tried. I am always tired and when your a single mom of two it can be exhausting. When I look in the mirror I see tired eyes and I am embarrassed to go out in public. 

When I was able to try Majestic Pure Eye Gel Type 1 I was not going to get my hopes up, but I was desperate to see if it would work to help with the dark circles and puffiness.

When I first received the package it was nicely package and quick shipping. Although my first impression is when I took the product out of the box that it was small and it would not last very long. Boy was I wrong. When I was ready to try this product I took out a small amount. I always test the product with small amount incase it irritates my skin. I do have sensitive skin and have to be careful with new product. This product did not irritate my skin but did feel tingly after applying shortly. A small amount of this product will go along way. If you apply correctly and use correctly this product will last you for a while. The gel is a clear/cloudy gel and not to thick. It applies smooth and absorbs quickly.

After using this product I could see fast results. It reduces the puffiness and made the circles lighter. It did not take away everything at once, but I didn't expect it to. I was quite impressed though with once use it help make me look not as tire and I could go out without being embarrassed. I would highly recommend this product and would encourage all mom to have this product on hand. 

You can find this product here at 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...