Thursday, July 16, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Toner

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When it comes to my skin it hard to find cosmetic products that will not irritate my sensitive skin. When I heard about Pure Body Natural Vitamin C Toner. I wanted to give it a try because I heard wonderful things about this product.

Starting out when I purchased this item it arrived fast in the mail and was packaged nicely so it would not break. I was quite impressed. The bottle was quite big for a toner 4 oz. 

Since I have sensitive skin and about half of the products I use tend to break my skin out I was curious how this product would work. I liked how the company provided a squirt pump so you could spray it on your face. I know in the past toners could be hard to apply on skin and make a mess. This you could just squirt without wasting or making a mess. I quite impressed with this toner and how easy it absorbed into my face. I would say it was a gentle toner and did not break out my face and it helped reduce the blackhead and clean they crud of my face making it feel more refreshed!! I would definitely recommend this product and you could find it at the link below




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...