Monday, July 27, 2015

Viere Kitchen Tong Set



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and I love to cook. So I am always on the look out for the best cooking utensils that are out there. I do have a set of tongs and I never really thought about tongs and never crossed my mind that their be different types of tongs out there. I was recently introduced to Vivree Kitchen Tong Set and let me tell you I fell in love. 

Included in this set there is a 9" and 12" tongs. I find that these sized come in handy for different type of cooking. You can use these tongs for severing food, salads, cooking on the grill, or even cooking in the kitchen. I only named a few but I can imagine that you can come up with a lot more uses. 

What I like about this set of tongs that the tips of the tongs are made of 100% FDA grade and BPA free silicone. What amazes me that the silicone is heat-resistant up to 480F. Which I am not a huge fan of the metals tongs and I was excited that I was introduced to Vivree Kitchen Tong Set. They even came in my color red. When I tried these tongs out I was still nervous that they would melt even though they are heat resistant. Of course they did not melt and they were so easy to use. I also like how they do not scratch the surface like metal tongs do. I also like how these tongs are easier to grip foods out on the grill and other food in general. 

The biggest question I always receive are they dishwasher safe? Yes they are!! You can put them in the dishwasher or wash them by hand. They are very simple to clean. After cleaning they store very well also. There is a little knob at the end of the tongs and you can pull and t hey close up for easy storage! How wonderful is that. I would highly recommend adding this product to your kitchen now!! You can find this product at the link below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...