Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Vitamin E Night Repair Creme, Vital Age Defying Antioxidants

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you looking for the next best skincare products? I am excited to share with you that I have found a great Night Repair Cream that actually works. I received a 4 oz Vitamin E Night Repair Creme, Vital Age Defying Antioxidants. As you know I have very dry sensitive skin and I have to be extra careful with what products I use on my skin. If I use the wrong products it can lead into rashes, welts, and or my skin looks worse. So finding skincare products that work for me can be hard. 

I honestly have heard a lot of good things about this product and that is when I knew I had to try it for myself. With one word to describe this product AMAZING. Let start of with ordering this product. I ordered it and received it two days later which is very fast. Also the product was well packaged so it would not be damaged. 

When looking at the label and the instructions it was very simple to understand on how to use this product. When I tried this cream at night it did not have any scent to that I could detect. I am ver sensitive when it comes to even smells with products. If it does not smell good I will not use it. I only had to use a small amount of this product and it went a long way. When I used this product it was not greasy or sticky and absorbed nicely in my skin. 

After using this product for several days I could see somewhat of a results. My skin looked better and fresher. It was rough or very dry anymore. I can only imagine what my skin would like if I continue to use this product. You can find this product at the link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...