Sunday, July 26, 2015

Zenesis Saw Palmetto

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Once in awhile I will get a product for my dad to try. Recently his doctor recommended that he should try the supplement Saw Palmetto Dietary Supplement. The brand is Zenesis Labs. They gave my dad an opportunity to try this product to see if it would help. 

I frist want to start of and say when this product came in the mail it was value size!! This comes with 240 capsules and you only take this product daily. This will last you a very long time. If you are pregnant, nursing, suffer from a medical condition or under 18 contact your doctor before taking this product. Make sure before you take any vitamin/supplement read the directions and cautions before taking them. It is very important. 

My father started taking this product to his urinary tract problems. He did not want to get into details, but he told me that over time the product was helping him. He also said he likes how you only have to take this product daily instead of twice or three times. He said he would forget to take them. He said over all he saw an improvement and would keep taking them in the future. 

I also liked how this product was made in the USA and Zenesis Labs guarantees this product 110% or money back. I like to hear that it makes me believe that the product will truly work. You can find this product below.



1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Prostate Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...