Saturday, August 22, 2015

8 Cup Silicone Donut Baking Pan



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I am excited today to share with you a product that I absolutely love!! I have been wanting to make my own doughty with my kids for a long time now. I have tried so many deep fry recipes and never seem to be able to get them right or when I did find the recipe they made to many. Than they seem to get bad quickly.

When I saw this 8 cup silicone donut baking pan I knew that I wanted to get it and try making cake donuts with it. When it arrived it was a little smaller than I thought it would be but it fine it still works. They are the smaller donuts and the big size. When I looked at the instructions I noticed they provided three recipe for you to try. Which I was pretty excited. 

What I love about this pan it silicone. It's so much easier have the pan cools off you can pop them out easier than a metal one. The only problem is putting them in the oven. I personally put them on a cookie sheet because harder for me to put these in. I love them my donuts turn out great and I would highly recommend this product. Join on the fun and pick up your own donut baking pan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...