Saturday, August 1, 2015

Ape Tape



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you a athlete and looking for an elastic sport and fitness tape? I have a great product for you then and it called Ape Tape. I personally have never hear of Ape Tape before and I did not know a lot about sports tape to be honest. Recently my son coach recommended some sports tape for my son while play sports to help his arm and support it. 

When I was able to try Ape Tape I was very grateful and started learning about sports tape. This Ape Tape comes in different colors which is nice. You can choose your favorite color. We were able to try black tape. You can wear Ape Tape up to 5 days. This is water resistant, air permeable, seat proof and latex free. This roll comes in 2 inch wide tape and 24 ft long. This gives you 10 extra feet. This does come all in one roll and it uncut so you will have to cut the size that you need. 

It is very easy to cut and apply to where you need it to apply. The benefits of this tape that is reduces muscle and joint pain. This also helps enhances recovery and helps fight fatigue. You are able to apply compressions or decompression. This tape does stretch when you are moving it will flex with your and will not be stiff. What is amazing about this product is that it is hypoallergenic adhesive which makes the tape not fall of. You will be able to get 10-15 applications per roll. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for sports tape. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...