Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bike Rim Lights



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

My son is just starting to ride his bike around the neighborhood and up and down our street. I wanted to find something that could make riding a little more fun. That is when I came across this product. I knew my son would love these light they come in different colors which he loves. He specifically like the blue ones.

When I received this product their were 6 lights. I wish they where packaged a little differently. I wish the fastener parts where in a separate package within the package and the light where in a different one. I will admit at first I was a little confused on what to do. I figured it out shortly and it was pretty simple on how you put them on. You do have to open up the light and take a little piece of paper out to make them work.

It simple to see them light up is that you have to move the tire for them to light up. They are pretty durable and will last awhile if you take care of it. My so over all really enjoyed these light and I would recommend them to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...