Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Colon Clean




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




I have heard wonderful things about this brand and supplement and I was eager to give it a try. The Detox Lab offers a Colon Clean that is a kickstarted a healthier you. This is a natural product that helps you with weight loss and boosts your energy. This supplement 1800mg extra strength. 

This bottle holds 60 capsules inside the bottle. The suggested use for this supplement is 1-2 capsules taken with a full glass of 8 oz of water. Do not go over 3 capsules per day. When I am trying out a new supplement I prefer to take the least recommend dosage to try it out and see how my body will react with the supplement. The supplement was easy to take and swallow and I did not see any negative side effects.

I noticed after the course of taking half of this supplement I noticed that I had more energy. Each day I felt generally better. There was no side effects. I have noticed that I have been feeling lighter and noticed I lost a few pounds. Generally I just feel overall better and like the results of the supplement. I personally would keep contenting to take this product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...