Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Derby Hat



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Recently I received a black derby hat for review in the mail. I was impressed on how quickly it arrived in the mail. I will admit it was packaged great and no damages what so ever. When I took it out I was dying to try it on. I was a little disappointed that it did not fit me well. 

Well on the other hand I had a very excited daughter who inherited a new hat. She looked very well in this hat and fit her perfectly. We decided to let her keep the hat and it would go well with her new dance performance. They derby hat is very sturdy and durable. It not going to bed and get ruin quickly. I would recommend this hat and it a lot of fun. I know my daughter really loves this hat!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...