Sunday, August 16, 2015

Duel Chef



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I was in desperate need of a good garlic press and now I have found it. Duel Chef has a Garlic Press and Peeler Set that meets my needs in the kitchen. 

Lets start off with the Garlic Peeler. This is simple to use. I put my clove of garlic that I have into the silicone tube. I did not have to use a lot of pressure like I have done in the past with other products. I just roll the tube on the counter until I hear a crinkling sound which than I know it working. When I was done the Garlic Clove came out day and I fresh peeled garlic. For clean up with this product just use a little bit of soap and water and your good to go. 

Now to the Garlic Press. I was a little bit nervous on this one because I have tried several in the past and never found one that actually worked for me. This was very simple to use. Just pick up the hand and insert the garlic clove into the round opening. Than you proceed to close the handle together and press. I used a knife to get the access off. It actually did the job and I was quite impressed. 

At first I was skeptical with this product and not sure if it would actually work but it has! I am definitely be going to use this when I am cooking in the kitchen. I cook a lot of italian food so garlic comes in handy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...