Tuesday, August 11, 2015

EX9 Tape



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I recently purchased EX9 Tape because I heard a lot of wonderful things about this product. I wanted to use this tape in two places where I have some pain and that is my shoulder and knee. I had been in a accident several years ago and have pain in two areas. I love to exercise but sometimes when I do it starts to be more painful and that when I decided maybe this tape could help support the areas and relieve some of the pain. When I ordered this tape it arrived quickly in the mail and in perfect condition. The box says flex, form and function increases performances, muscle, and joint support, speed up recovery and reduces fatigue. What I like about this product is that you can wear it 24/7 and it stretches like skin so it will not be stiff while wearing. This tape is highly water resistant, latex free, hypoallergenic, breathable design(wicks away moisture and sweat), Superior acrylic adhesive(can stick up to 5 days), similar elasticity, 96% cotton with 4% elastane,. 


You can use this tape for several reasons: increase performance, reduce fatigue, aid in the speedier recovery of sports injuries with compression and decompression, help maintain proper form, added support whilst not restricting range of motion, ease pain and inflammation, may increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage. 

I really like this tape it was easy to use in the areas I needed it. In some areas you will need help to apply. I loved that this tape comes in blue which is one of my favorite colors. I would recommend if you have hair and your applying this over hair you may want to remove it. It can be annoying because it can tug on the hair. I really like how this tape supported my knee and I felt better afterwards and not in as much pain. I would definitely recommend this tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...