Saturday, August 1, 2015

FbeneFIT Performance

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I started having chronic pain in one of my knees for several years. About 5 years I was in a car accident and my knee went up into the steering column and I have been suffering pain since. It has gotten worse within the past couple years. 

When I came across the product called FbeneFIT Performance it looked appealing and I knew I had to try it. I was curious if it would help the pain in my knees. I purchased it through amazon and I had no issues placing my order. It arrived quickly and packaged great. 

In this bottle it comes with 200 capsules inside. When taking this dietary supplement it is recommended that you take 4 a day. Take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. It is also recommended to take this supplement with food/meal. After taking this supplement I did not notice any upset stomach or side effects. After taking these supplements I have noticed a relief in my knee and it actually feels better. On those days where it really hurts this supplement has reduced the pain where I can do daily activities. I will be definitely purchasing this product in the future. You can find it at the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...