Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hand Grip Strengthener



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a hand grip strengthener? I know sometimes people use these for rehabilitation and they come in handy. I know I used mine to relieve strength to be honest. Munk Athletic offers a hand grip strengthen that grips 20-70 pounds. This is also adjustable so you can adjust it to what comfortable to you.

I was very impressed with this product when I received it in the mail. I was a little skeptical before I received it and not sure what to think? I know that I was going to keep an open mind.I was quite impressed on the quality and durability. When I took it out I noticed it fit my hand perfectly. The handles where comfortable and smooth. I could squeeze it without my hands cramping up. 

With this product you can build your self up to the level that is comfortable for you. You can start of with 20 pounds and build your self up. I know that I enjoy this hand grip and it relieves the stress. This would be perfect for someone who need rehabilitation. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...