Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hot Shot

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I had mixed emotions about purchasing this product. First Botany Cosmeceuticals Hot Shot Slimming Gel. This is for muscle relaxation, anti cellulite and massage. I have tried several similar products and did not have much luck. I got nervous when it said there was some burning. I know some people can handle it and other can’t so that made me a little nervous.

This product arrived quickly. I came in a cute box. The size of the jar is 4 fl oz. The box says deep absorbing skin toning and de toxifying gel with intense thermogenic action. This product is also 87% organic which is a nice plus.

I tried this product on two areas my stomach area and my shoulder where my muscles were super tight. I applied the gel to areas I wanted to use it. It absorbed quite well into my skin. After applying this gel I made sure I washed my hand throughly after using this product. If you are using this product for an anti cellulite you will want to use this twice daily. After applying the ingredients start to dilate blood vessels and break down the fat cells, leaving a supple and more toned skin.


When using this product it did have a slight burning sensation but it was not as bad as I thought it would be. If you have never used a product like this I would warn you it will feel warm. If you are not aware of that factor it may be overwhelming. I like the scent of the product it was not over powerful which was nice. It absorbed well and it working. I am not sure if I am losing weight but my muscles feel better and not as tight. So I will give it credit for that. I will definitely be using this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...