Sunday, August 2, 2015

L-Theanine Amino Acid

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


My friend recommend L-Theanine Amino Acid for me to take. I suffer from anxiety and my anxiety can lead into panic attacks. Sometime it seems like I can not control it. My friend who is in a smilier situation that I am had recommended this product because it helps her out. So I decided why not lets try it.

When purchasing through amazon I had no problems ordering this product. It also only took a few days to ship and arrived fast in great condition. 

In this bottle it comes with 120 capsules. I was quite impressed with the size of the pills. They were not huge like some other supplements I have taken in the past. They were easy to swallow and no funny taste afterwards. This is recommended to take 1-2 capsules without food when relaxation is needed. I have noticed a difference when taking this supplement. I have noticed that I am more cool, calm and collected and I am not having anxiety as much. I am more relaxed. I would highly recommend this product. You can find this at amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...