Friday, August 7, 2015

Liberty Table Top



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.





Are you looking for new silver wear for your household? I came across a wonderful company called Liberty Tabletop and they offer the top of notch flatware. This flat wear set is made in the United States. Their product is manufactured in New York at Sherrill Manufacturing facility. They produce 18-10 stainless steel flatware and market primary on their website. They offer 4 quality lines.

I received a sample set of their flat wear. I received fork, knife, and spoon from their Heritage Line. When I first received this set I was impressed that each piece of silver wear was individually wrapped and protected. That was a nice plus. I am very picky how my product are packaged. I thought that each piece was very beautiful I really like this set. The downfall on the set is that right on the knife it say that is made in the USA which I don't mine it be on the silver wear but it right across the knife and I don't personally like that. This set look classic look and I love that. It also sturdy and durable. I would definitely love having the full set for dinner and showing my friend this set. I would highly recommend their silverware. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...