Wednesday, August 26, 2015

LuxeOrganics Shampoo and Conditioner



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have been on a search to find a great shampoo and conditioner set to help with my hair. Recently I have been fighting damage hair and dry and itchy scalp. It seems like I can not find the right combo set until now. My friend recommended LuxeOrganix Argan Oil Shamppo and conditioner set. This set is decently priced and you get a decent amount. 

When I first tried this product I had to see what it smelt like. That factor will break or make a product for me. I have a sensitive nose and if I don't like the scent or it’s to overpowering I will discontinue the product. This shampoo and conditioner worked very well. It lathered decent and my hair felt great. It did not feel greasy or oily after using this product. 

After using this product I noticed that my hair looked amazing. It looked healthier and smoother. It looked like it used to. I also noticed that my scalp was not as itchy as it used to be. I was quite amazed with this product. I would defiantly continue using this shampoo and conditioner set and would definitely recommend it to you.

Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...