Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



In our family we all take Omega-3 fish oil. We are always looking for the best supplements out there. My dad is getting older and it harder for him to swallow some of these supplements so we are always looking for the perfect fit for him. We have been looking for a decent fish oil for some time now. We decided to get Life & Food a try and see how we like their supplements. I have never tried any of their supplements before and it will be the first time. 

The box says 1400mg fish oil. Enteric coated, no fish burps pharmaceutical grade, molecular distilled , healthy, heart, brain and joint support. This comes with 180 soft gels. For the amount of supplements in this bottle it is a great buy. When you are taking this supplement it recommended that you take two soft gels with a meal. My dad said their is no after taste with this pill and it is easy to swallow. My dad and I are were pretty satisfied with this brand of Omega-3 supplement and would purchase in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...