Friday, August 28, 2015

Pofinity Goggles



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


My son is taking an interest into swimming and he wanted to invest in a pair of swim goggles. We have searched everywhere and could not find the right fit for him. When searching for the right pair of goggles you find a lot of dud ones. Where they break, don't fit, fog up, or they tend to leak.

When we received these goggles they came quickly in the mail and well packaged. They where in a nice protective case that kept them safe. I really liked the case and it’s different from other cases I had before. When my son tried them he said they fit great. They did not move after getting them wet or using them. The lining around the goggles were secure to protect your eyes. 

What also got me is that they also provided a couple in-between pieces incase they wore out or broke. You could replace them with a new one. Overall this product is very durable and sturdy. We have found our perfect goggle for swimming. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...