Friday, August 21, 2015

Retinol Hyaluronic Moisturizer



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Recently I started becoming a fan of products that had retinol in them. That is when I came across Retinol  Hyaluronic Moisturizer. This moisturizer is Retinol Hyaluronic Blend, maximum strength, and is an age defying serum. The net weight is 120ml. In all beauty products I personally have to watch out for irritation to my skin. I personally have sensitive skin and there are product that will irritate it. 

This cream was very easy to use. I used this product at night time. Take a pump and apply it your skin. Personally before I use this product I clean my face and make sure it dry before applying. This cream does not have a strong scent to it. It applies fairly easy to my skin. I rub it in circular motions and it absorbs quite quickly into my skin. It does not leave an oily, greasy or any residue after using. My skin feels better after using this product.

After using this product my skin feels great. It doesn’t feel oily at all. My skin feel and looks better after using this product. I only have to you a small amount and this product will last me a long time. This product also does not irritate my skin in anyways so that is also a major plus. I will continue to use this product in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...