Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sassy Cookies Recipe Book



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Do you like baking? I know I sure do. I love baking all kind of stuff especially cookies. I know recently I have really gotten into making different kinds and experimenting with new recipes. I know since fall is coming up and it gets cooler and were inside more that my time to bake. 

Recently I was given a chance to review a book called Sassy Cookies. This is a recipe book with all kinds of cookies inside. The cover says Sassy Cookies Sweet, Spicy, & Savory Treats with Swagger. By Luuane Kohnke. I honestly wanted to take my cookies up a notch and this book defiantly have done that. There are 95 pages in this book. You will find that one page has a picture of the recipe what the cookie will look like and the other will have the recipe. 

I will admit when I looked through the book I did not find any to familiar kind of cookies but when I was going through them I wanted to try them all. There is a recipe for all type occasion and I would really recommend this recipe book. Hope you enjoy! Have fun baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...