Saturday, August 1, 2015

Women Gloves



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I received a pair of women's long sleeve gloves for review. I will admit when I saw these at first I was excited to be able to try them. They look very elegant and would go great going out of town or that charity dinner. 

When I received these in the mail I was excited to try them. I was disappointed when they did not fit my arms. I wasn't able to stretch them. I wasn't really able to review them. I would recommend them for people that have similar arms to the girl in the picture. They are great quality and very durable. I would recommend them they are great gloves but they won't fit me :(



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJJ6B0S?ref_=pdp_new_dp_review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...