Monday, August 17, 2015

Zahler Prenatal



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



If you are looking for a prenatal supplement to take during and after pregnancy that this supplement is for you. Personally I had to try several different prenatal supplement and find the right one. Quite a few upset my stomach and did not sit well. When I came across Zahler and saw they offered a prenatal supplement I knew that I had to try it. I have tried several supplements from Zahler and so far have not been disappointed.

This supplement is total one prenatal essential once a day prenatal. This bottle will last you two months. There are 60 capsules in the bottle. This supplements helps improve nervous system, cardiovascular profile, overall health of both mother and child. This also helps decreases the rid of pre term birth and postpartum depression.

This supplement is very easy to take. The capsules are not to big and easy to swallow. After taking this supplement it did not have a after taste. I did not notice any side effects. It was gentle on my stomach. I also took this with a meal also so that probably helped. 

Overall I am impressed with this supplement. It is a great value for how many supplements. This specific one is more gentle on my stomach and I can take. I would recommend this one. Once again I am satisfied with Zahler.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...