Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum with Vitamin C+ A+ D+ E

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I heard amazing things about this product and I wanted to personally try this product to see if it all what it is cracked up to be. When I ordered this product it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The first thing when I received this product I checked out the scent to serum. It has a hint of citrus scent to it. The scent is not overpowering at all. Sometimes that can be an issue for me but not in this case.

When I applied this product it was easy. The pump worked great. It was easy to pump and get out the amount that you need. The serum is on the thicker side. It rubbed easy into the skin absorbed pretty well.

After using this product it make my skin feels great. This product does not irritate my skin. I noticed after using this product my skin feel more hydrated and my skin looks fresh. I would definitely keep using this product and very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...