Saturday, September 19, 2015

Smartphone Armband


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I know I always bring my smartphone with me wherever I go. I know I started going out for a run since both of my kids started school. I know while I am running I have to listen to music. When I saw this armband available where I could bring my phone with me when I go out for a run it was the perfect product.

The armband itself is very soft and flexible material. I have very sensitive skin so this armband is perfect for that. This armband fits your phone snuggling without it slipping or falling our of the armband. I feel comfortable putting my phone in this case and walking or jogging and it not falling out on me. There is another pocket they offer on this where you could put something small in when you are out. I like that option a lot. 

Overall I believe this is a good product and perfect for me. The armband is great quality and very durable. I would highly recommend this product. 

http://airbundle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...