Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tinysoles Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I am very excited to share this next company with you. I am always excited finding companies that I never knew that were out there. I was recently introduced to a wonder company called Tinysoles. Tinysoles has a wide variety of products that they offer on their websites. They offer a wide variety of shoes, apparel, hats, gloves, hair accessories, backpacks, and lunch packs. They have almost every need for your back to school needs. 

Tinysoles gave me the opportunity to review a pair of their shoes. My daughter was very excited to be able to pick a pair out for the new school season. My daughter is going to be a preschool this year. She chose the Merrill shoes that were pinkish color.  This came in size 3. When we were on their site we noticed how easy it was to navigate throughout the site. It was easy to find what you were looking for. We were looking for a pair of sneakers. There were probably around 50 different pairs to choose from. When we received the pair of shoes in the mail my daughterwas ecstatic and had to put them on right away. They fit very well and even a little space to grow. When I am looking for a pair of shoes for my daughter and my son the most important factor is the shoe support. The shoes have a lot of support which is great. Also my daughter said they were very comfortable and he would wear them all day. She loved how big girl she looked in them. That would be the most important factor for my son. 

I would highly recommend Tinysoles for your back to school needs. If you are looking for a pair of shoes for your child Tinysoles is the place. They have a wide variety of shoes and meets every child's needs or wants. I know that I would invest in a pair of shoes for my daughter in the future with Tinysoles. You can find their shoes and other products at their site here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...