Friday, November 20, 2015

Bigen Hair Color (Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


The next product that we pulled out of our goodie bag was Bigen Vivid Shade Color. This product would be great for teen girls stocking stuffer ideas! I know it one of the trends right now of having color dipped strands like Kylie Jenner.

It time for the holidays and the holiday parties are coming up so it is your chance to have a bold statement with your hair or you can pick up several of these Bigen hair colors for stocking stuffers.

This holiday season Bigen came out with three new shades. Turquoise Blue, Apricot Red, Regal Purple. What is great about these hair colors is that they are semi permanent. If you exterminate and you do not like it that dark or that light don't worry it will wash out and fade with 6-8 washes. This product is safe on all hair types so do not worry. The thought of everything. 

I am glad that I found a hair color that is gentle on my hair and not damaging which is nice. I also like how these are fun colors and you can try and if you do not particular like them they can fade out with so many washes. This product is easy to use and apply. I would definitely recommend these fun colors for stocking stuffers. The greatest gifts. You can find this product at the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...