Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Candy Apple Red Headphones (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



 With the holiday's coming up I am always looking for special gifts for my kids, parents and relatives. This year I have been looking into headphones for a few family members and wanted to find a quality pair. 

I have been a huge fan of KINIVO products and have several of their speakers. I have never been disappointed with this brand. When I heard that they where coming out with URBN Premium Bluetooth Stereo Headphones I was quite excited. 

The Kinvo URBN Premium Bluetooth Stereo Headphones comes in three different colors Candy Apple Red, Midnight Black, Graphite Gray. I received the Candy Apple Red and I really like the color. 
What I really like about this headphone set is that it comes in a protective case. The case is a little bit hard where it will protect the headphones. The headphone do fold up so you can put them into the carrying case. There are two wires that come with the headphone and they have a special spot in the carrying case which is great. 

The features of this headphone:

  • High Definition Sound: For serious ears only. The premium 40mm drivers deliver a full range of high definition sound and booming bass
  • Wireless Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.1 with NFC for easy one-touch pairing. Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
  • Powerful Battery Life: The 20 hour rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery will last you all weekend while you are out on the town
  • Comfortable Fit: The sturdy adjustable headband and plush protein leather ear pads allow these headphones to fit all sizes of heads for fatigue-free listening

I will be honest and admit that I rarely will use headphone and I use earbuds. I am not a huge fan of headphones where it covers my ears. The reason why is I can never find a comfortable pair to wear. I was not sure if I would like this headphone but wanted to give it a try. When I took it out of the case it was easy to unfold and adjust to the right size that I need. It was very comfortable when I put the headphones on. It cover majority of my ear and had no problems what so ever. It was very comfortable and very soft. The sound quality was amazing and easy to adjust. Overall this is the best pair of headphones that I have tried. I am very satisfied with them. I was afraid when I was done it would be hard to get them to fit back into the carrying case but it was not. It was very easy. Overall I would highly recommend this headphones for your holiday shopping. You can find them at the link below








No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...