Sunday, November 22, 2015

Coconut & Monoi Hair Care Line ( Holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



The Holiday's are coming up and it time to find that special gift for that special someone. Design Essentials has a great line out called Coconut & Monoi Hair Care line and this would make a great gift idea. This would even be great to make a gift basket with this line. 

This line consists of Coconut & Moni Deep Moisture Milk Creme, Coconut & Monoi Coconut Water Curl Refresher, Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle, Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment and Coconut & Monoi Intense Shine Oil Mist. 

My favorite product out of this line is the Coconut & Monoi Deep Mositure Milk soufflĂ©. This comes in 12 oz jar. This is a triple dose of nourishing botanicals for layer of hydration, softness and shine. This product is dull, dry and thirsty hair. This went well in my hair. I have very dry hair and this a great product to make my hair feel great. It helps hydrate my hair. It is easy to apply. I only use a little amount and it easy to spread in the hair. 

The next product we were able to try is the Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment. This comes in a 4 oz bottle. You can use this product on dry or damp hair. This product has Argan Oil Sunflower in it. I usually use this product on damp hair and use a small amount. I take less then a dime size and put it throughout my hair. We spread it evenly and massaged it in. It was quite easy. I do not do this every day but a few times throughout the work. This product really helps out my hair and keeps it healthy.

Another great product from this line we tried is Coconut & Monoi Intense Shine Oil Mist. This comes in a 4 oz spray bottle. This has Sunflower and Vitamin E in this spray. This product I would not use on fine hair. If you are using this spray make sure you spray about 6-10 inches away from your head. I tried this product once on damp hair. I like it and it seemed to help. I noticed it my hair was more shiny which was nice.

Another great product from this product is their coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Milk Creme with Argan Oil and Sunflower. This comes in a 4 oz tube. This product was a life savor for me. I have very dry hair. I applied this product on my hair. I took a small amount and rubbed in my hands than applied it throughout my hair. I made sure I rubbed in evenly through my hair. This helped hydrate my hair. This product you do not have to use everyday only when needed. 

The last product in this line is Coconut & Monoi Coconut Water Curl Refresher that comes in a 8oz spray bottle. This product has Sunflower Milk Protein and Chamomile. This product deep penetrating daily moisture blend tames fizz and revitalizes curls. This product is easy to use. I used this after I shampoo and conditioner. I spray from root and down. This helps curls. I don't have a lot but wanted to try it anyways. I really like this product. 

This line would be great gift basket idea for that special one for the holidays or even you can buy a couple for stocking stuffers. You can find this great line of product at the website below.






1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...