Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fat Hair (Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

 Another great item from this amazing goodie back for the holiday's is Fat Hair Hairspray. This is a great product for the upcoming holidays. I know I am always on the lookout for the best hairsprays out there. With my hair if I want to put it up I need a hairspray that will actually hold the curl or hold the hair I need it to. 

This hairspray comes in a big bottle that is 10 oz. The cap goes on great so I don't have to worry for any accidents that may happen. This spray is for for fine, thin and lifeless hair. 

When I used this product I made sure that I held it away about 10-12 inches from my hair and sprayed in short bursts like it recommended to do. I personally love this spray. It personally hard for me to find a decent hair spray. When I use hairspray I lose the volume in my hair and it becomes flat again. which discourages me from using hairspray. When I used this product it brought me hope back to add a little volume to my hair. This was easy to use and it had no wax, no residue or build up after using which was great. I got the look that I have been finally trying to achieve. It lasted for quite awhile after finishing the look. I also did not have any itches or problems with the spray. I would definitely pick up another can and recommend this product for the holidays. You can find this amazing product at the link below. 


1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...