Thursday, November 12, 2015

Lalaloopsy Jewelry Maker (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Do you have a daughter that loves jewelry making as much as my daughter? Than this Lalaloopsy Jwerly Maker make be the perfect holiday gift for your child. This set comes with a jewelry making, string, lalaloopsy charms, and beads of course. Everything that you need to make your own jewelry pieces.

I like the idea that you can make jewelry pieces of bead and your favorite Lalaloopsies Tinies dolls. Your child can make necklaces, bracelets, rings and hair clips and so much more. What I really like about this jewelry maker strings your jewelry for you. This makes it so much easier for your children. 

It simple to use. First you choose was lanyard string color that you want to use. IT comes with two different colors. Than you chose a bead color and put it in the ferris wheel. Press the button and watch your bracelets be made. I would highly recommend this fun jewelry maker to all little kids out there. This would make a fun gift. You can find this toy at your local toy retailer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...