Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Madam Glam (Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I recently came across a wonderful website called Madam Glam and they have amazing products. They company offers a variety of different nail polishes, gel nail polishes, lip glosses, eyeshadow and so much more. This would make great stocking stuffer ideas or even gift basket goodies for that special someone. 

I was excited when I received my package in the mail. It came in a little black box that was super cute. I really like that touch and it made it even extra special. In the box it had a mascara and three eye shadows. The Mascara was great! I needed a new mascara and this one was the key. This mascara was easy to use and apply. I had no problems applying and it went on smooth. I had no clumps or it sticking. It looked great and definitely a fan of this mascara. 

Then we received Baby Brown, Graphite, and Marooned Eyeshadows. I really like this eyeshadow and this is why. It comes in a little square easy for travel. When you open this eye shadow it has the shadow compartment and underneath is where the applicator is and there is a mirror. So when you are on the go it makes it that much easier to apply and check your eye shadow. This eyeshadow went on super smooth. I like how two of them had a little spark in the eyeshadow and you can notice it when you apply. It also can blend easily to if that is what you are looking for. 

Overall I am a new fan of Madam Glam. I will be buying more eyeshadow form them from now on. I really enjoy their makeup and would highly recommend their brand. Make sure you stop by their site and pick up some of their product for the holiday's!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...