Monday, November 30, 2015

OYO SPORTS (Holiday Gift Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I have a great gift idea if your child is into NFL, NHL MBL, MLS and even College teams. OYO Sports offers collectibles in a fun way for your favorite sports team. Oyo Sports offers basic building sets to create your favorite sports team and have a lot of doing that.

When looking on their website it amazing to see that they have every team imagine in football, baseball and hockey. I even noticed they had Michigan State Spartans in College Football which is my favorite team.

In our packaged that we received we received New England Patriots Endzone set which has 64 pieces. This set was pretty amazing. They got the details right and it was accurate to the end zone. My sone loved it and he said it was easy to put together. Which was a lot of fun for him. Also we received to go with the end zone set was the trainer cart. Another one of our favorite teams the Dallas Cowboys. This one my son favorite set that came in the box. He had a lot of fund building the trainer car. He loves building vehicles. This was really cool and he liked how well it went with this other set. 

The last thing that was in our box was mini figures. This was pretty cool also. If your child has their favorite team member you may be able to purchase him to go with your other sets. I thought that was pretty cool. The come in a little box and you assemble him. Not hard to do. I love the helmets on the player. I love how you can get a different assortment and pick the ones that you like. You can even create your own team with your favorite players.

Overall this would make a great holiday gift for your sports fan. I know my son loves sports and he loves buildings sets that are similar to legos. This is a great option. The pieces go well together and I would highly recommend. Visit OYO Sports now and they are having a great cyber monday deal. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...