Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pillow Pets (Holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Pillow Pets is very popular in our home. My son was given a Pillow Pet when he was little and he still has it 6 years later. He has a dinosaur Pillow Pet. Recently we were given an opportunity to review one of Pillow Pets and my daughter was thrilled. We reviewed the Mystical Unicorn. 

This arrived quite quickly. I was a little disappointed that the package was ripped. This although had nothing to do with the company but with the shipper. There was some dirt on the animal and had to use a wet cloth to get it off. It came off for the most part. 

My daughter loved this pillow pet. Her favorite colors are purple and pink and when she saw this unicorn is pink she was very excited. When she took it out it was very soft for her and became her new best friend. She would drag this unicorn everywhere for her. It came in handy when she was watching tv and using it as a pillow. At night she cuddles up with it because it her new best friend. We even take it out with us in the car and strap it in the car. I would say that these pillow pets are great for kids and they can serve for a pillow or stuff animal.

Overall I really like Pillow Pets they have a variety of different ones and there is something for everyone. They even have some of your favorite characters available. I would highly recommend checking them out for the holidays. You can not go wrong with one of them.

www.pillowpets.com

6 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. German Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need a good nights sleep to prepare us for the rigours of our working day ahead. What many of us don't realise is that a lot of how well we sleep depends on the pillow we sleep on. It is said that we should change our pillows every Two years as the older they get the more compressed and lumpy they become, thus depriving us of the sleep we need. you can try this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. french translation is kind of hard at first but if you get used to it, then it is easy** use all anchor equally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!, this was a top quality post. In concept I’d like to publish like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done british shorthair for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informationrmative posts, I will bookmark this site. keep doing your great job and always gain my support. cheers for sharing this beautiful story Locksmith near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another little stunt some pet food makers use in this class is utilizing grains and substance added substances to grain items to support the protein rates. british shorthair cats for sale

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...