Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thermal Aid (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I know as a mom I love to relax. Since I am a single mom I need that special me time. I personally get a lot of stress headaches and wanted to find something that could help me relax and maybe get rid of these headaches. Thermal Aid has a 100% Natural Headache Relief System. Which is exactly what I was looking for.

This comes with a big  soft eye mask that covers your whole eyes. Which when I put it on it covers the eyes and it is completely dark. It also comes with a cream that is supposed to help with the migraine also. This system help relieves migraine and tension headaches, works within minute, clinically proven and doctor recommend.

This system is very easy to use. First I put the cream on my temple of my forehead and on the sides. Than I put the mask over my eyes and relax. I really like the mask when wearing it, it is not to heavy and fits just right. I have tried several masks in the past and none have ever been worth keeping. This blocks the light out which is great. I can also fall asleep faster also. The cream also helps me relax and seems to help my headaches. I would definitely recommend this as a gift for the holidays. you can find their product at the link below.

www.thermalaid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...