Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nickelodeon (holiday gift guide 2015)


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


If you have a little girl that Dora would make a perfect gift for the upcoming holiday season. I can tell you that my five year old has loved Dora for a couple years now and nothing has changed. I know recently she has seen several Dora toys and have announced that she wants them.

I know that I have seen Train and Play Dora and Perrito. My daughter loves that Dora come with a dog. She also talks when you push the button and she even speaks in spanish. What is cool about this toy is that you can help Dora train Perrito and teach him tricks such as sit, lie down, high five and dance. You can also watch Perrito dance on his hind legs and even jump up to give Dora a sweet puppy kiss. When you raise Dora's arm up and down you can watch Perrito magically respond to Dora's commands which is pretty amazing.

This is a really neat toy for young girls and even boys. It so much fun to play with. It would make an amazing gift. 

My daughter recently and been very interested in dress up. We have many costumes and dresses that she can dress up in. This Dora set comes in handy in her collection. This would make a great gift for any little girl to add to her dress up collection. It comes with necklaces, mirror, eating comb and so much more. This would also make a little girl happy.

Make sure you check out these toys at your local retailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...