Wednesday, December 9, 2015

PlaSmart Magic Canvas (Holiday Guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

I have a preschooler at home and sometimes I dread when she takes out her markers and paper because she gets it absolutely everywhere. She tries to be so good with them but she has accidents and marks something.

When I found this product from PlaSmart Toys I knew that it would be the perfect match for her. The Magic Canvas is for children ages 12 months and up. This canvas features a double sided canvas and comes with one stylus. What is so unique with this product is that you fill up the stylus with water. After filling it up your child can color on the Magic Canvas. Than when your child does that magic colors will appear on it. How neat is that? Very simple to use with no hard work. All you do is fill it up and have a lot of fun drawing. I can actually let my daughter sit alone and doodle without watching her every move. This toy brings a lot of fun, creativity and no mess which every mom loves. You can find this product on amazon.com and this would make a great holiday gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...