Thursday, December 3, 2015

Skylanders Superchargers (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

One of the most popular kids games out there is Skylanders. I know that my son has every Sklander game that is out there. He still plays with the older version daily. When I showed him a preview a few months back that a new Skylanders game was coming out he was very excited. I watched him watch the trailer for Skylanders Superchargers and he was memorized by the trailer. I don't think I ever seen him that quite before. After it finished he immediately told me he wanted it!

Skylanders Superchargers introduce and entirely new way to play with Skylanders with land, sea and sky vehicles. How neat is that? This game brings the vehicles to life. 

Kaos has unleashed his most evil weapon yet: The Doomstation of Ultimate Doomstruction. With all of Skylands on the verge of collapse, a special team called the SuperChargers has been assembled to pilot an unstoppable fleet of incredible vehicles. It's down to you to save the day.
This Starter Pack includes:
  • Skylanders SuperChargers video game
  • New Portal of Power
  • 2 Skylanders SuperChargers, Spitfire and Super Shot Stealth Elf
  • 1 Skylanders vehicle, Hot Streak
  • Collection poster featuring the complete set of Skylanders SuperChargers and their vehicle


My son had so much playing this game. I personally do not understand video game unlike he does. Although I do find myself playing Skylanders after my son goes to sleep. That will be our little secret. He has told me that he can speed down road in vehicular combat, race doing different trick you would say. This game is story based also if you were wondering you follow a story and this game offers vehicle based, on foot adventures, combat, puzzles, mini games, activities and so much more. 

Overall my son had a great time playing this game like the other ones. He says that this one is by far his favorite Skylanders game. If you are looking for more vehicles I believe there are twenty more that you can choose from. Also their are other characters you can get for this game like the other Skylanders. This game does make it on your top toy list. It was a lot of fun. We do not want to spoil the game for you so we don't want to give to much away. I would recommend snagging this up for the holidays!! It will make a great gift. 

Right now you can find Superchargers on all different systems and a few stores like 
Toys R' Us has a great deals on them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...